A couple of years ago if you wanted an electric vehicle it seemed like your only option was a Prius. Let’s face it, the Prius doesn’t satisfy everyone’s sense of style. Now there are six new plug in electric cars scheduled to make a splash in 2014. These new models will expand electrics past the conventional hatchback and mini coupe designs into more mainstream body styles. And with those sleek new looks, EV’s will be rolling into garages of folks who never considered a plug in electric before.
Special thanks is deserved on the part of Green Car Reports for reporting on these beauties. Check out their link for the full article: ‘Six New Plug-In Electric Cars Coming For 2014’
1. 2014 BMW i3 – sustainable, high tech, carbon carbon fiber, and well it’s a beauty
2. 2014 Cadillac ELR – this ain’t your daddy’s caddy, Volt smarts with Cadillac style
3. 2014 Chevrolet Spark – 130HP with 400 ft lbs torque! Wow.
4. 2013 Fiat 500e – 108 mpg’s, 87 mile range, stuck in CA 🙁
5. 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Plug-In Hybrid
6. 2013 Smart Fortwo Electric Drive – 3rd generation credibility